This website has been designed with accessibility in mind. We have taken steps to make the website easier to use for everyone, regardless of the browser that you are using.
You can use the accessibility options built into popular browsers, or use options that are available across most browsers such as using CTRL +/- on your keyboard to zoom in and out. You can also navigate around using only a keyboard should you have difficulties using a mouse.
If you have any difficulties using this website then please let us know so that we can improve the site. You can use our contact us form.
Visually impaired users
The layout of the website enables compatibility with screen reading software and all content has been verified to be visible to those with colour blindness.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
We have designed the website to comply with level 2 of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 recommendations for making web content more accessible. This should make the website accessible to a wider range of people with or without disabilities.
We are committed to ensuring that the website remains accessible and usable. As part of this, the website is regularly tested with a range of users, including those with specific accessibility requirements.
If you have any difficulty using the internet or have any accessibility issues, here is some information that may be useful.
If you need help getting started online.
Find a free internet training course near you
- UK online centres(Opens in a new window) offer free computer and internet training across the country.
If you don't have regular access to an internet connection
If you find a keyboard or mouse hard to use
- Find out how to make your mouse easier to use(Opens in a new window)
- Find out how to use your keyboard to control your mouse(Opens in a new window)
- Find out about alternatives to a keyboard and mouse(Opens in a new window)
If you can't see very well
- Learn how to increase the size of the text in your web browser(Opens in a new window)
- Learn how to change text and background colours to make them easier to read(Opens in a new window)
- Learn how to magnify your screen(Opens in a new window)